University of Cologne, West Germany
General Hospital, Nicosia, Cyprus
Columbian University, New York, USA. Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
Masters in Medical Nutrition and Preventive Medicine, University of Columbian, New York, USA
Post Doctorate Training: Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Diplomate of the American College of Sport Medicine as a Team Physician and as an Exercise Specialist
- Member of the American College of Sports Medicine
- Member of the American Dietetic Association
- Research in Metabolic – Obesity department of the St. Lukes – Roosevelt hospital, Columbia N.Y.
- Lipid Clinic St. Lukes – Roosevelt hospital Columbia N.Y.
- Kim Dayani Center at Vandeville University, a Center of Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Energy Lab of the division of Gastroenterology Lipid Clinic
- Founder of the American Heart Institute in Nicosia, Cyprus
- In charge of the Department of Primary Care, Prevention and Rehabilitation at AMC, Cyprus.
215, Spyrou Kyprianou Ave.
2047 Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus
2, Corner Christodoulou Papadaki & Archiepiskopou Leontiou A’
3022 Limassol, Cyprus