Dr. Marcos Markaris, Dr med
Trauma Surgeon, Hip Surgeon, Knee Surgeon
University studies at R.W.T.H. University Aachen, Germany, 1984
Postgraduate Experience :
1985 General Surgery, University Hospital RWTH Aachen.
1986-1991 University Hospital KAT Athens. Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology,
1988 Davos/Switzerland. Seminars of Osteosynthesis AO in fracture treatment.
1989 Endoclinic Hamburg, Germany. Surgical seminars for Joint Replacement at the Homburg University.
1990 Hand Clinic KAT Hospital, Athens. Microsurgical Hand Surgery training.
1990 -1991 Paediatric Orthopaedics. Associated doctor at the R.N.O.H. London.
- Member of the Cyprus Orthopaedic and Traumatology Association KEXOT.
- Member of the Greek Orthopaedic and traumatology Association EEXOT.
- Member of the Cyprus Sport Medical Association AEK.
- Member of the International Microsurgery Society.
- Full Registration at Medical Association U.K.
Since 1991 private Practice in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology in Limassol, Cyprus.
Work and co-operate with Polyclinic YGIA Hospital.
Ethnikis Antistaseos 26 -3025 Limassol